Monday, May 14, 2012

The Block 2012

I loved the Alphabet Wall Sophie and Dale created in the elimination round at The Block 2012.  Check it out here:  homes.ninemsn.com.au/theblock



I loved the look of the whole room and I'm really keen to see how they compete in the rest of the renovation challenge.
Today I had to go to South Melbourne, so couldn't resist having a drive past to check out the terrace houses in the competition.  They were finished a month ago so was able to take a couple of pics of the finished look from the front.  Don't look any further if you want to be surprised when it airs on TV in the coming weeks.


                                      I wonder whose house has the pink door?


                                                         I love the red door.



If you live in Melbourne and want to have a look then head down to Dorcas Street, South Melbourne (but you can't peek through any windows).

No comments:

Post a Comment